As of Tuesday 14th July, the below guidelines must be adhered to, to minimise any risk to you as you enter, and are treated, at ESBeauty. This is following the advice from BABTAC – British Association Of Beauty Therapy And Cosmetology
Please kindly take a few minutes to read all the important information below about how your future appointments at ESBeauty will be carried out, from informing you what to do, what not to do and how you can help stop the spread of Covid-19. Failure to abide with the guidelines could result in your treatment not going ahead. If you need any further information, have any concerns, or simply want to talk through any details regarding your appointment, please be rest assured I am always available to do so beforehand.
Before Your Appointment
A consultation form will be sent to you, prior to your appointment to complete. This must be sent back to myself before you arrive. It will include the following questions:
- Have you had a fever in the last 7 days?
- Do you, or have you recently had, a new persistent dry cough?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- Have you been told to stay at home, self-isolate or self-quarantine?
- Do you have any other symptoms that may mean you have a COVID-19 infection? (loss of taste and smell, tiredness or shortness of breath)
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, you unfortunately won’t be able to attend your appointment. This is as a result of the Government guidelines that are currently in place.
Upon Arriving at the Salon
Please take note of the following processes below:
- Wait inside your car and send me a text when you arrive, I will then let you know when you are able to come up and I will meet you at a safe distance at the door.
- Please also come on your own, do not bring children with you or any adults outside your social bubble to keep numbers inside the salon to a minimum.
- Please remove any outdoor footwear and place in the basket provided, if you do not want to remove footwear you may wear the shoe protectors over your shoes
never A few timesErectile dysfunction is defined as the persistent or recurrent Where to buy viagra online?.
. You are welcome to bring clean socks or slippers to wear inside the salon.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the salon. Please bring your own if you have one – if you do not have one, a mask will be provided at a cost of £1.
- Next to the front door there is a hand sanitising station. Please sanitise hands as you walk in.
- Please bring as few belongings as possible to your appointment, only necessary items.
Sorry there will be no toilet facilities, unless urgent and no drinks will be provided.
During these current circumstances, I will not be taking on any new clients.
My hours will also differ from usual. Due to having to deep clean between each client, I will not be able to book as many clients in to a day, as I normally would – so please bear with me and bear that in mind when booking an appointment. It will also be a lot harder to move appointments, so on booking please make sure you are able to make your appointment, as there may be a long wait until I am able to reschedule it.
Please note, I am currently unable to offer appointments to anyone who is pregnant due to the risk of Covid-19. If you are pregnant and would like an appointment, you need to obtain a doctors note saying it is safe to do so. Please confirm this when booking and bring the note with you to your appointment. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and I look forward to welcoming you back to ESBeauty.
x x x